Friday, November 03, 2006




Connor man at his Uncle Scotty's 30th Surprise Party

Olivia's 4th Birthday Party - can you guess the theme?

Scott, Abby, and Eugene at our 2nd Annual Neighborhood Party
November 3

The weekend is here!!! Yippee - the kids are still sleeping and I think I will let them sleep in. Their daddy kept them out very very late last night. I am listening to an interview of my daddy on a local Grover Beach radio station. I am so proud of him, he is running for City Council in his town and I love his passion for politics. We have a busy weekend in store for us and like last weekends big football game we will be on the move the whole time. I have a choreography weekend tonight and all day tomorrow. Our church is having a huge Christmas pagent and I will have to sing and dance at the same time. We will hope and pray that I don't make a fool out of myself and fall on my face in front of hundreds. My cousing Chela is coming on Sunday and I am so excited. Here are some pictures of Connor's first real football game as well as some other random family pictures.

No comments: