Saturday, November 11, 2006

What a busy week!

This week almost kicked my ____! It was incredibly busy (like most weeks for those that know me all too well).
Tuesday I had a MOPs steering meeting. I am now in charge of publicity which just means I get to produce a newsletter each month! I love it. Then I met with my new Arbonnoe partner, Kaye. We strategized her new business plan and I am so excited she joined our team.

Wednesday I had to have surgery on my mouth! NO FUN. Too much drilling and scrapping. Wednesday afternoon I met with my PTA partners to plan our meeting agenda for next week. I am really enjoying being involved with PTA. Linda Hill and I are both PTA Presidents. Wednesday night were choir rehersals and I am still not so sure how it is going to be pulled off.
The kids had so much fun with sidewalk chalk because it was 80 degrees. We also have a lovely picture of Connor's garbage black eye. He ran into some dangerous garbage and got himself a shiner.














Our church is doing a very involved Christmas production with dancing, singing and acting. I am betting I trip over someone or something and fall flat on my face. We have an amazing Broadway Choreographer helping us and her engery is infectious. I came home after a 2.5 hour rehersal exhausted.

Thursday Morning I spent the morning cleaning for our special guest and pulling listings for three real estate deals we have in the works. Two referrals from Salt Lake City and one friend from North Carolina that is looking for land in Evergreen. At noon I met up with Jodie Sheppard and clan to look at 5 houses in Littleton. Jodie is the cousin to a good friend of mine and we instantly have an amazing bond. It is so much fun to work with people you enjoy. Once we were done with Jodie I moved on to house hunting with Rachelle (a piolts wife from SLC who is relocationg to Denver). We took Olivia and her daughter Briana to look at some houses in Highlands Ranch. The day ended with dinner at 8pm and me falling on the couch!

Friday I took Rachelle and Briana to the airport and raced home to meet Jon and Sandy Michel so that I could show them some land up in Evergreen. It is so beautiful up there that I actually imagined us living up there for a moment. It was a short moment because I am too social to be far away from people.

Saturday was a wonderful shower for our Kimmy Cooper. Kiet and I are going out to dinner with John, Karen, Abby and Scott which I am totally looking forward to. Ciao for now and Connor has begged me to share this picture with all of you who read this.

No comments: